In a recent PwC report into Australian workplaces it was revealed that for every $1 businesses spend on mental health initiatives, the business received $2.30 in return. This is due to lower absenteeism and higher productivity among other factors.
For small, medium to large businesses and organisations PSS offers a range of psychological, counselling. Coaching and mediation services to help you create a mentally healthier workplace for greater productivity and less conflict.
Our Business Services for groups or individuals include:
- Executive, Career and Life Coaching
- Workplace trauma Incidents
- Tailored presentations around workplace mental health issues e.g. dealing with stress, bullying, depression, anger, conflict resolution, motivation and goal setting
- Training and coaching programs for executives and staff
- Employment Assistance Programs (EAP) – one on one confidential counselling, and critical incident debriefing.
As managers and business owner you would be aware that workplace stress, traumatic events, workplace violence and bullying or harassment and work pressure are linked to higher levels of unplanned absences, sick leave, staff turnover and poor performance. By investing in a healthier workplace environment or conflict resolutions services you will prevent and manage risk, reduce using valuable in house time and resources and look after your bottom line.
Our conflict resolution services undertaken by Nationally Accredited Mediators could help you manage and minimise the risk of workplace bulling claims.
To book or to find out more please call Psychologists Southern Sydney now on 0413 241 351