With a Plan Managed or Self-Managed NDIS agreement the individual has the right to choose the psychologist you would like to work with when it comes to therapy and counselling services.
At Psychologists Southern Sydney we have a team of caring, registered psychologists who work with children, adolescents and adults on a range of wellbeing and mental health issues including those who are living with a psychosocial disability.
As we have a good understanding of how the NDIS processes and legislation works we provide Plan and Self–Managed clients –
- therapy and counselling services for behavioural support for those living with a psychosocial disability, including people with mild intellectual disability and high functioning autism
- assessments and reports that demonstrates the level of support needed during the NDIS access/review process
- knowledge of the wording and terminology used by the NDIS to help patients get better outcomes during plan reviews/access
- assist with requesting access for NDIS funding and services
- please note we are not registered to handle clients whose finances are managed directly by the NDIS
Practice Details and Contacting Us
Psychologists Southern Sydney is in a quiet residential street in Connells Point/South Hurstville with plenty of street parking directly outside Our rooms are private and comfortable.
Open Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm, to find out more and to book please call us on 8381 5867, visit www.psychologistssouthernsydney.com.au or email us on email@example.com
Psychologists Southern Sydney
St George & Sutherland Shire Counselling and Psychology Services